DMEx can remotely backup all of your data from our headquarters in Minneapolis, MN to our servers or one of many online services. We are experts on Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Carbonite and SugarSync.
- Every week 140,000 hard drives crash in the United States. (Mozy Online Backup)
- In a recent survey by Kroll Ontrack Inc., 74% of organizations experienced a data loss incident at their workplace in the last two years. when asked about their organization's ability to respond to data loss, 41% claim response was "poor." Furthermore, 32% of organizations take several days to recover from a data loss and a further 16% never recovered.
- In the Symantec 2009 SMB Disaster Preparedness Survey, the average small and mid-size business has experienced three disruptions to their computer or technology resources within the past 12 months. These businesses estimated the cost of these outages as being $15,000 per day on average. These outages were impactful as well, with 42 percent lasting eight hours or more. One in four (26 percent) reported losing important data.
Hard drive crashes, computer theft and natural disasters can occur suddenly. DMEx offers several ways to keep your data safe and instantly available.
We can backup your documents, photos, music and email with ease. Once backed up, they are instantly available to you anywhere in the world.
Data Recovery firms charge up to $1500 to recover the contents of your hard drive, and there is no guarantee that all your data will be recovered. We will help you setup a backup plan to assure you data will be safe, regardless of what happens to your hard drive.
DMEx can backup your email from Exchange, Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail. For only $5/user/month, we will backup all of your corporate or personal Email. This service provides you with a web portal to all of your email ever received or sent (even deleted email). It doesn't happen often, but people have been known to lose all of their online email with no recourse.
The software we use creates 1:1 copies of all emails in a central email archive to ensure the security and availability of any amount of data for many years to come. Users can still access these emails using Microsoft Outlook, Web Access, or a mobile device.
With Email Backup, you get:
- Protection against data loss
- Compliance with regulatory and eDiscovery requirements
- Permanently reduce the workload of email servers
- Reduce storage costs
- Simplify email backup and restore
- Manage PST files
- Extremely fast search of all emails and attachments
Email backups are usually one of the last things people think of doing, utnil it's too late. We can protect you from a disaster. $60/user/year is a small price to pay for peace of mind.
We can also setup an Email backup server at your location, if you wish to retain your your own Email archives.
DMEx provides 24/7 monitoring of your entire infrastructure. We use Zabbix for all of our monitoring services. It is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution.
Zabbix is software that monitors numerous parameters of a network and the health and integrity of servers. Zabbix uses a flexible notification mechanism that allows users to configure e-mail and SMS based alerts for virtually any event. This allows a fast reaction to server and workstation problems. Zabbix offers excellent reporting and data visualisation features based on the stored data. This makes Zabbix ideal for capacity planning.
All Zabbix reports and statistics, as well as configuration parameters, are accessed through a web-based front end. A web-based front end ensures that the status of your network and the health of your servers can be assessed from any location. Zabbix can play an important role in monitoring your infrastructure. This is equally true for small organisations with a few servers and for large companies with a multitude of servers.